If you are smart, curious, and motivated, we want to hear from you.
We are a small, yet passionate and driven team, with an open, international organisational culture.
If you have what it takes to become part of the core team project managing, designing and developing the digital projects we are working on, send us your CV.
Malta / Work from home – anywhere in the world
In practice you only need ONE skill – that of being sharp and open to learn.
- Experience with Jira (or similar);
- Proficient with hosting online video calls with both technical staff and clients;
- Proficient with Google docs (and similar);
- Excellent organisation skills to plan the use of human resources and other resources to meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills to motivate and lead your project team;
- The ability to estimate, monitor and control budgets;
- The ability to work in a technical environment and use agile techniques;
- Good communication and negotiation skills to manage expectations;
- Third party management skills to ensure suppliers deliver results
- The ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure;
- Proactive and responsiveness with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to anticipate and address problems at an early stage;
- Flexibility and adaptability to react to changing demands and needs of the project, including reprioritisation of work;
- The most important skill you’ll need is a MINDSET of continuous learning, sharing of ideas and knowledge and the ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- Flexibility – Ability to communicate, collaborate and work with a diverse team spread across the globe requires flexibility and openness.
Fair and negotiable