If you are smart, curious, and motivated, we want to hear from you.
We’re a no bullshit team & we’re passionate and driven. If you have what it takes to keep up and to be part of the core team designing and developing blockchain solutions for several new products we are working on, send us your CV. Contact details below.
Malta / Work from home – anywhere in the world
In practice you only need ONE skill – that of being sharp and open to learn.
- Hands on experience with Python solutions and APIs, at least 3 years.
- Experience developing with Python web frameworks like Django & Flask.
- Good knowledge of databases – both SQL or NoSQL
- Experience with Source Control tools (e.g. Git) and understanding of branching strategies
- Experience with unit testing, preparing and maintaining test plans and test scripts, and perform test execution
- Set up and maintaining test environments
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and efficient code using TDD.
- A good background of data visualization techniques, data science, AI and Machine Learning is great to have.
- The most important skill you’ll need is a MINDSET of continuous learning, sharing of ideas and knowledge and the ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- Flexibility – Ability to communicate, collaborate and work with a diverse team spread across the globe requires flexibility and openness.
Fair and negotiable