CES 2020, the world’s biggest consumer electronics show, is now behind us. The team at Smart Studios is always eager to hunt for the latest trends and products. We are always on the lookout. Here we bring you our top 10 picks.
This year’s show in Las Vegas brought with it so some interesting ideas – maybe even more than previous years, however, as with all CES editions, most of the products are concepts and will not be on the market any time soon.
Here they are…. our top 10.
1. Hyundai’s new Uber air taxi concept
2. Samsung Ballie – a yellow ball that moves around the house managing smart home gadgets
3. 8K TVs : LG’s 88-inch 8K OLED TV and Samsung’s 8K Q950
4. Car Concepts : Sony Vision S electric car and the Mercedes-Benz Vision AVTR
5. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold foldable laptop
6. Segway S-Pod – armchair-like vehicle for seated riding
7. Hydraloop for reusing water at home
8. Withings ScanWatch – a hybrid smartwatch that alert users of potential Afib events and detect sleep apnea.
9. Samsung Sero, a 43-inch 4K rotating TV that can switch from landscape to a portrait so that you watch you vertical TikTok videos
10. Insta360 modular action camera
We stayed away from listing smartphones and robots as there were too many of them to mention, although the Omron ping pong robot and the Samsung Chef bot are still worth checking out.
Everything is of course connected to Alexa. AiOT (AI + IOT) is booming.
Do you agree with our top 10 picks. If you saw some other interesting ideas that we could use to update the list do get in touch.